Take Your Business To Next Level With BMCGet Quote
What is ISO Certification?
ISO literally means International Standard Organization or International Organization for Standardization. ISO prescribes a set of requirements that, if effectively implemented by a business organization, will provide the confidence that the certified organization can consistently provide goods and services that can meet the needs of the consumer.
ISO 9001:2008 is the International Standard for Quality Management Systems (QMS). It provides the company with a set of principles that ensure a qualitative approach to the management of the business activities to consistently achieve customer satisfaction.
Advantages of ISO Certification:
1. Inspires confidence of the market and helps in increasing the business
2. Facilitates the organization to become a customer focused organization
3. Customer satisfaction- through delivery of products that consistently meet customer requirements
4. Proven business credentials- through independent verification against recognized standards
5. Involves Top management in the improvement of the Quality management System
6. Reduced operating costs- through continual improvement of processes and resulting operational efficiency
7. Legal compliance- by understanding how statutory and regulatory requirements impact on the organization and its customers
8. Many corporations see ISO 9000 Certification as an essential requirement before carrying on business with a new vendor
9. Eligibility to enter global markets
10. Well defined and documented procedures improve the consistency of output